Friday, April 8, 2016

Unit 1 Reading Response

In chapter 1 “Don’t make me think!” this is about how to be self-evident on making web pages effective for many users. Its about trying to make web pages more understandable on how to use it and how it works in a more effective way. If its more complicated or groundbreaking for the web pages to work, then you would consider yourself more of a self-explanatory because its you put more work to it than self-evident. I feel like I’m more of self-evident because I want to makes thing easy and understandable but if its something that’s needs to be pitch perfect and requires a lot of work then I will get more self-explanatory. I didn’t know there’s two differences of designing web pages whether its easy or hard to make.

In chapter 2 “How we really use web” is how we really see web pages. Even though there are many web pages that was put in a lot of effort for it to work the users don’t seem to bother but only see what needs to be done quick. People just scan through, get the idea and just do it, some don’t bother reading the whole thing except to stick only that works for the users. People make quick choices and just muddle through. Like me I don’t bother looking at the whole thing except only the ones I have to work on the most, however if there is something that did caught my eye than I would definitely click on it. I think this very common for everyone besides me, we see something, we scan it, we muddle through and just do something about it.

Mood Board matters because they help gather useful ideas in my creations. Gathering images, words, elements and colors will get started on the design mockup. I think this really helps get the ideas I need in order for me to create my own designs, a little more inspirations.

8 inspiring Graphic designers

No comments:

Post a Comment